Payments for camping, outings, extra badges, and other things can be made in several ways. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Funds that are earned by fundraising will be noted in your son’s scout account, which you can review on Scoutbook. Just let us know that you would like to pay using the account balance.
To view the balance of your son’s account:
- Login to Scoutbook.com
- Click My Dashboard, then click on your son’s name.
- Scroll down and click on Payments Log.
Checks should be made out to “Pack 229.”
You can make arrangements with one of the leaders who are approved to accept payments:
- Phil Erb
- Amy Neal
- Natalia Lyckowski
If you have questions about how to get in touch with them, please contact us.
If you’d like to use PayPal, please contact us for instructions.
Please note the following:
- You will be required to login or signup for a PayPal account
- If you are paying with a credit or debit card, PayPal extracts an extra fee. The Pack cannot cover this fee, so there will be an extra cost to you.
- If you have connected a checking or savings account to your PayPal account and use that to pay, there is no additional fee.
If PayPal is most convenient for you, we suggest that you create an account ahead of time and connect a checking or savings account (which takes a few days to verify before it can be used), to help avoid the processing fee later on.